- Metadata is licensed under CC0, except for email addresses and the following personal identifiers: OIB, JMBG, JMBAG.
- All metadata exposed via OAI-PMH can be harvested. Mentioning the repository name is welcomed.
- Data policy (use and re-use of digital objects): Use and re-use is subject to the license under which digital objects were deposited.
- Indexing of full texts is allowed, but not their serving and serving of their parts unless the license allows it.
- This is an institutional repository.
- The repository currently holds the following types of content:
Current subject specialities of the repository: Items are individually described with their version type and date, their peer-review status, and their publication status.
Principal languages for content: croatian, english.
- Paper published in journal
- Other document types
- Conference paper
- Items may only be deposited by accredited members of the organisation, or their delegated agents.
- The repository stores objects created as a result of the author's work at the institution.
- The validity and authenticity of the content of submissions is the responsibility of the depositor.
- Deposited metadata and items are subject to verification by repository administrators.
- The repository administrator only vets items for the eligibility of authors/depositors, relevance to the scope of the repository, valid layout & format, and the exclusion of spam.
- Items can be deposited at any time, but will not be made publicly visible until any publishers or funders embargo period has expired.
- Any copyright violations are entirely the responsibility of the authors/depositors.
- If the repository receives proof of copyright violation, the relevant item will be removed immediately.
- Items will be retained indefinitely.
- The repository will try to ensure continued readability and accessibility.
- Where possible, items will be migrated to new file formats when necessary.
- The repository may work with external partners to convert or migrate file formats, develop and implement software emulations for old file formats, and/or record preservation metadata.
- The original bit stream is retained for all items, in addition to any upgraded formats.
- It may not be possible to guarantee the readability of some less common file formats.
- The repository regularly backs up its files according to current best practice.
- Items may not normally be removed from the repository.
- Acceptable reasons for withdrawal include:
- Proven copyright violation or plagiarism
- Legal requirements and proven violations
- National Security
- IT Security
- Duplicate objects
- Withdrawn items are not deleted per se, but are removed from public view.
- Withdrawn items' identifiers/URLs are retained indefinitely.
- The metadata of withdrawn items will not be searchable.
- URLs will continue to point to 'tombstone' citations, to avoid broken links and to retain item histories.
- All changes to deposited items are recorded.
- Errata and corrigenda lists may be included with the original record if required.
- If necessary, an updated version may be deposited.
- In the event of the repository being closed down, the repository content will be transferred to another appropriate archive.