- Bejaković, PredragCan Individual Over-indebtedness Be Prevented by Limiting Current Account Overdrafts in Croatia?
- Medak Fell, DanijelaCan capital income tax improve welfare in an incomplete market economy with a labor-leisure decision?
- Ott, KatarinaCan we hope to break the vicious circle of inertia in Croatia? A commentary on the Commission’s European Semester Winter Package
- Bajo, AntoCapital investment plans and local government debt in Croatia
- Bronić, MihaelaCautiously with the Croatian Budget Deficit in 2010
- Bronić, Mihaela, Franić, JosipCentral government budget transparency in Croatia: in spite of noteworthy achievements, there is still a lot of room for improvement
- Bronić, Mihaela, Franić, JosipCentral government budget transparency: Croatia records slight drop compared to previous research cycle
- Kuliš, DanijelaChanges in the Value Added Tax System
- Bajo, Anto, Primorac, MarkoChanges of methodological coverage of public debt and budget deficit in Croatia
- Ott, Katarina, Bronić, MihaelaCitizen Participation in Fiscal Policy and Budgetary Processes in Croatia
- Bronić, MihaelaCollected and Uncollected Taxes in Croatia and in the European Union
- Ott, KatarinaCommentary on the Croatian Government’s Economic and Fiscal Policy Guidelines for the 2012-14 Period